- The article deals with some cases of translation inaccuracy in the process of translation from English into Russian.
- The key problem examined in the article is related to rendering of emotive potential of the text in the process of translation.
- The author demonstrated some ways of overcoming translation problems based on dfferent perception of axiological characteristics of the text.
http://gisap.eu/ru/node/41258 read more ...
- Some examples of myths related to global metaphors in language studies (word meaning and mental lexicon) are discussed.
- Essence and significance of “live knowledge metaphor” as a global scientific approach to cognition, communication, education.
http://gisap.eu/ru/node/33136/ read more ...
- Inherent interaction of abstraction, experience, imagination and emotion is defined as a cognitive universal.
- Integrative approach will reveal universal characteristics of cognition by means of studying cognizing persons’ activity.
- Features of objects and tops as mental utterance invariants mediate navigating multimodal hypertext of experience in research.
http://gisap.eu/ru/node/23507 read more ...